Gaiamuffin

sabato, ottobre 07, 2006

Sadness, simply.


Two months ago I publicly announced on this blog that I fell in love with St. Petersburg. Honestly speaking, I fell in love with Russia. (Of course that means that I have no justification in front of France and China: I am a serial cheater. -Italy is always more comprehensive, but she is home and no place can beat that-)

Anyway, this young unexpected love is passing through its first storm now: I deeply hate Russia today.

Because today in Moscow the journalist Anna Politkovskaya was shot to death. (en) (it) She was probably the most famous Russian journalist (ok, the only I know), although she was a simple kind of journalist: honest and courageous.

Simply an example as a journalist and as a woman.

Simply the kind of woman I wish I’ll become one day.

And I hate Putin’s Russia for killing her.

1 Comments:

  • At 09 ottobre, 2006 19:40, Anonymous Anonimo said…

    ciao Dudde Gaia

    Yes i guess moscow or many others cities in Russia are like Paris and vice e versa, those cities which request a tenderness and improved a lot your feelings by being there !!!

    I guess this gun shot didn t made u reluctante to Russia

    Cheers dear Gaia .... C UP seve

     

Posta un commento

<< Home